FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:24 pm 

nice track

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:49 am 

Just ran a few laps, it looks like the error I was getting the second time around was a podding conflict and had nothing to do with the track. sorry about that.

The track is a blast offline,a nd I cant wait to run a few with CLC and a few of my IP racing friends. I have a feeling its going to make for some fun passes and exchanges of leads.

I also noticed the train seems to be in just the right spot so you can run beside it almost every lap. I always enjoyed running around the moving trains, especially when they don;t get in the way. You've set the train sup at just the right speed and time for the cool factor effect.

Fun track, I am sure I'll be running it quite a bit, thanks for the work.

--sky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:28 pm 

Thanks everyone, I am glad you like it.

Sky, took me a while to get the train timing down, but I am like you, love to drive with a train in view, hate when It's in the way for sure, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:55 am 

i don't think racers or people who don't do tracks know how hard it is to time something like that lol.

The only place i really like a train in the way is French postcards by frenchie. If you are unlucky enough to see the train coming, you can jump over it. The train jumping makes for some interesting lead/first place changes.

Most of the time the trains just make who ever is behind more behind lol.

More on topic tho, I love to ride beside the trains, I guess it gives me a feeling of passing a car ormore of a sense of speed. I'm not sure why I enjoy it so much but it definitely makes for a nice track ;)

I really like the way this track races out I've had nasty cold for the past few days so I have been offline, but I think this one would be fun for a tournament track.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:09 pm 

Sky wrote:
I've had nasty cold for the past few days so I have been offline, but I think this one would be fun for a tournament track.

Hope your getting well my friend, sure have missed racing ya online and talking about your new track too.