MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 am

Post subject: MTM1 and MTM2 isos and cue files
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:46 pm 

Did someone still have the isos files of this games(MTM1 and MTM2) with their respect cue file?

Post subject: Re: MTM1 and MTM2 isos and cue files
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:40 am 

You should be able to burn both mtm1 and mtm2 just by dragging the file structure to the CD with a burning software.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:13 pm 

Srry if i didn't ask correctly, I want the ISOS with the cue files.
I want them to burn blank CDs and use them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:12 pm 

Yeah that's what I was trying to tell you. You should be able to simply download the zip files from this website and use a program like Nero Burning Rom or whatever other program, create an ISO CD-R and just drag and drop the files from within the zip.

Alternatively, at least for MTM2, you can simply download the iso version (no cue) and use Nero Burning Rom (or again, similar) to "create disk from image" and it should work.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:58 pm 

Well, I just downloaded the zip from the site, extracted the files from the zip to a temporary folder, then used a program called "CDBurnerXP" to create an ISO image of the files, which I (or you) could use to burn the image to a disc, but how stupid of me! (lol), I didn't include the mtm2 patch in my ISO, the mtm2pat.exe, it wasn't included in the zip..so, well, it's kind of a seperate file from the zip download, the mtm2 patch, it obviously didn't come with the game was released..

edit: by the way, not including the patch was on purpose lol, I just wanted to see if I could make an ISO out of the zip, like Fila said you can, and you can, had to kind of challenge his words.. :) but watch out you might want to make sure you have the patch too somewhere on your computer; I'm not trying to make you feel dumb, or put you down or anything like that.. just showing it can be done yes :p

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:53 pm 

I want the cue files because I want the OST of the game. I had them but I change to alots of computers so i dont know where could it be

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:46 pm 

I never had the .cue files so I don't know.

Do you mean this OST?

http://mtm2.com/~mtmg/cdaudio.html

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:49 pm 

haha yeah, just went to acronymfinder..didn't know what OST meant I guess it means "Original Soundtrack", I have MP3s of all the game's songs if that's what you wanted, I could have uploaded the songs if that's what you wanted, sheesh say that to begin with lol, haha by the way still got my original pink MTM2 cd after 18 years in a dusty ass box behind me too, computer could probably read it too, not sure though, but that dvd burner can read anything I got faith in it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:20 pm 

NiteMares, could you please upload it(MTM1 and MTM2 OST)? I will thank you a lot, please.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:55 pm 

I'd love to but the file is 37 mb and this forum won't let me upload the file, I guess the file is too big to put on here..also, the file I have is a zip file for the soundtrack of MTM2; I never played MTM1 or had MTM1, I only have MTM2, since 1998. I'm thinking the file is too big to upload via the forum, but like Fila said, well...actually now that I think about it...I "could" try uploading the songs 1 at a time..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:04 am 

Hah!! Yeah this isn't gonna happen, the max file size it will let me upload is 256 kb lols..1 song is 4 mb there's no way, but by the way...the "album" the game used, is called "Keep Your Hands Off My Power Supply", by the band "Slade".. when I put in the CD, windows media player the CD shows up as "Slade - Keep Your Hands Off My Power Supply", if that helps any..so that's the music for MTM2. As for MTM1, I can't help you any there..Unless Fila tells me a better place/website to upload a bigger file....nevermind, telling you the album title in WMP doesn't help you at all, because I looked up songs by this "Slade" with the same titles as the MTM2 tracks I ripped, they sound nothing at all like the game's music..I'm sorry, but if I could I would give you the songs I have.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:07 am 

https://www.wetransfer.com

Just send it to your own email and then post/pm the link to monster. The link remains valid for 10 days I think.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:37 am 

Ty Fila, that's an interesting site there, bookmarking it. Next time though I'll add a date to the description to be better prepared...but here, here's the file :)
(by the way having more than one email address is convenient for that)

OST of MTM2:
https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/8d ... 227/e09a8c

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:26 am 

you could use iTunes and would show you the orignal names of the songs

Edit:
I forgot to tell you, thanks man, a lot, I really apreciate that.

Why I want the mp3 files is because Im doing a project to correct the songs in game.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:55 pm 

no problem lol, bitrate is 192 though cause somewhere above like 128 or 160 it really doesn't matter what it is, your ears can't really tell a difference between 192 and 320 it sounds exactly the same basically lol...if that makes any sense, kind of like how TVs and computer monitors refresh rate blink, get to a certain point you can't tell they're blinking, light bulbs blink but you don't know it :) your eyes don't notice it