MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:20 pm

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:56 pm 

SLO_COPE wrote:
Awesome stuff, Wint! Dang - it's too bad I'm a chase far kind of guy, but the little yard-apes that frequent my house (my son's friends) will love it since they seem to prefer the cockpit view. Drop your phone number in the mod forum and I'll have them give you a call (collect, of course lol) to thank you personally.

LOL, you know..I was playing my NES Mini today, and happened to be thinking about you Cope..because when I see you make posts on Voobly about starting to play, you and Fila talk about having to go get your glasses and pay attention to the game and stuff, and I think, "this guy was probably my age or older when I first started mtm2, and now he's gonna probably retire soon, he's gotta be like an old man, probably the age of my dad." (no offense..), which made me think, if a guy like you were to have kids, I'm sure they'd probably be grown up by now or around age of me and my siblings. Then, I get on here, and I realized, oh this is an old post, hehe.

And it's actually kinda funny that you say that, "son's friends that visit my house to play the game", because that's how I learned about the game lol, was by going to my friend's house down the street when I was a kid, his grandfather had a pentium back in the day O.o and "Monster Truck Madness 1" ! He loved the game but I never heard of it then he showed it to me, now he's lost interest in it and one day I got a pentium 2 in our house and I got MTM2 and it ran great lol, my interest in it was indefinite.

Post subject: Re: All new Finders and Cockpits for MTM2
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:32 am 
Trackologist

After reading your post several times, I'm at a lost as to how to respond lol. I mean, that post is 12 years old, and my then 10-year-old son is now 22 and isn't necessarily a fan of racing games in general, let alone MTM 2.

". . . this guy was probably my age or older when I first started mtm2, and now he's gonna probably retire soon, he's gotta be like an old man . . . "

LMAO.

Post subject: Re: All new Finders and Cockpits for MTM2
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:49 pm 

SLO_COPE wrote:
After reading your post several times, I'm at a lost as to how to respond lol. I mean, that post is 12 years old, and my then 10-year-old son is now 22 and isn't necessarily a fan of racing games in general, let alone MTM 2.

". . . this guy was probably my age or older when I first started mtm2, and now he's gonna probably retire soon, he's gotta be like an old man . . . "

LMAO.

Heheh..let's not get into this too much =) I'm 29 actually, but so, that's "theoretically" around the age I was assuming you were, when I was talking to you via the whole "dunlop200g" on zone..give or take maybe 5 years, but let's not get into your personal life too much and stuff, but anyway, let's just say I'm 29 years old but I don't act my age =)

I had no idea how old your kid(s) were. =) Anyway this post is about finders and cockpits, not our personal lives.. =) SO I think I'll end it here please lol