MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am

Post subject: Hill Valley by Kokka-chan
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 10:18 pm 
This is the third track I made and is my best so far. But I don't know why I put that big spider and the backwards blimp in there. Anyway, have fun with my little track! ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 4:33 am 
Hello and thanks for the message! I am currently working on a better track and it will not be up for a while Image. I appreciate your comments on my track. My new track is going to be more professional looking. Although some parts may be a little boring, this track is going to have a lot of hills and ramps and stuff. I should have it up sometime in August.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 10:38 am 

Just checking in on reviews....

I am also on a slow connection, and read before I download.

Hehehe, I run the site, that's why this option is here.
I see it works.

I have a new Beta Test format on my 4x4 page, I will port it to MTM when I have it perfected.

But even this seems to work pretty well.

I thanks all that take the time to post a comment after DLing, as mentioned, it helps everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 12:23 pm 
Glow Ball

Some strong words there WK, but I hope you do not delete a syllable. Good points all around that may help guide other people in the right direction.

But even better, K-chan, thanks for being a good sport about it. Many people respond harshly to notes like this or get discouraged. You've accepted some harsh news with style and dignity. Way to go. I look forward to your next track. Thanks.

------------------
- Phineus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 3:26 pm 

I wish wk had said this long ago for other 1st time track makers. I've made a few tracks back in mtm1 days and i would have never considered uploading them anywhere as i knew they needed tons more time spent etc. <u>I was quick to learn i sure didn't have what it takes to make a quality track. But i really appreciate when someone takes the time required to make a quality track!</u>Makeing a quality track in my opinion requires at least a ton of time and effort.Whell, that's my 2 cents worth.

------------------
Rpmz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2000 7:35 am 
Moshimoshi. I just found out where that spider in my track came from (Zoon Kitchen). I am very sorry for using it w/o permission. I guess I wasn't paying attention.Watashi wa bakabakashikatta Image Anyway, I am giving Zoon all the credit for making the spider model. ------Oh, and while I'm here, someone deleted the TXX file of the track I have been working on (the one with big ramps and stuff), so don't expect it to be uploaded. (But I have another track that will be ready for upload in a few days) Ja mata.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2000 8:13 am 

ZooN did not make the spider model. Spider made the spider model. Imagine that =)