MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:50 am

Post subject: Las Vages World FinalZ by Xtreme, IDR_Bigfoot
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2000 7:22 am 
THis track totally sux!! The car ramps are backwards so you can't jump them! No fun at all. Don't download this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2000 10:41 pm 
I won't be a harsh as the first reviewer, but I have to say I was disappointed in the track. I ran the track just like they did in real life and I never could get the track to accept a run. It's always possible I'm not running it right, but displaying the outline of the track doesn't help at all. I will agree with the first reviewer by saying, don't download it, because it's far too big a download for it not to work. Also, my computer opponent left the scene altogether. When Army said, "GO," I never say my opponent again. And, one other thing, if you try to jump the buses, there's a set of them on each side of the track, I couldn't get over the buses heading back toward the starting area. My truck would just get stuck on top of the buses. I could only jump them by heading in a direction that's opposite of the direction you would run the race. I don't know if that makes sense, so in other words, you can only jump the buses going in one direction despite there being a ramp in each direction. I like the idea for the track, but it needs a little more work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2000 7:40 pm 
Las Vages World FinalZ Xtreme, IDR_Bigfoot Circuit 7/16/00 7,410,569!!!!