MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:43 am

Post subject: Season in Hell by Liquid
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2000 4:05 am 

Ok, This is my first Rumble that I ever made. I turned out better then my wildest dreams. It seems to be becoming one of the most poupular on the zone. The rumble includes a 3 tier scoreing area with 2 ramps connected & 2 ramps to jump to it. There is no good way for someone to stop someone else from getting on. There are also a ton of secrets built in, when you have some time, go exploreing, you never know what you will find. I have used mostly custom textures for everything & added alot of models. I did the signs myself (except for the traxx one). The only drawback I have heard where the people complaining about the size of the d/l (3 mb). This is because of the custom music I used. It is "Trip like I do" by Filter & the Crystal Method & it fits the track perfectly. This is worth the download. Do me a favor: If you like it, let me know by leaving a message here & spread the word about the track. Also leave your suggestions for my next track...If I use them I will give you credit by putting your name in the track. Take Care all & enjoy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2000 9:29 pm 

Ok guys, Im begging you to check this rumble out & give me some pointers. Im looking for input on how I can improve on this for my next rumble. Also, I have an idea for a great rally, but Im gonna need some custom models for it but I have never created a model & I not artistically inclined...Who should I look to for help with this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2000 7:08 am 
This is a cool rumble, the additional stuff is cool for just messin around. I found out quickly that if you sit on one of the ramps leading to the upper levels, anyone comming down rolls right off you and get there -50 points. This however doesn't work very well with more than three players cause somebody will hit you from behind while your waiting for somebody to come down. Lesseningthe angle of the ramps would probly help but this is a cool rumble reguardless. This is a track that i will always have podded and ready to go!!! Good job to all that put in thier effort on this one!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2000 4:05 am 
Great Rumble man. Seems flawless to me. I've explored most of the map and found alot of the deep holes (Medic!!!). Great work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2000 4:26 am 

Well Im glad you guys liked it. I see its being played about every time I sign on the zone, so Ill consider it a success.