MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 am

Post subject: THE ( BORG ) assimilation by SRT_World
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2000 10:05 am 

Well well I like STAR TREK what can I say ..this is a cool track im sure youll like it, some peeps couldent run it i never did find out why except my friend has the exact puter that I have other than his monitor and he cant play it ... so take a chance the track rocks .....

------------------
SRT_World

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2000 8:54 am 
easy company

The only problem that i am aware of on this track that people may encounter is the "too many vertices" error...

<center> Image</center>

There is an easy fix for this problem... just boot up MTM2 then click on "options/Graphics/Hardware Options", and set your visibility down, a 75% setting works for me..
============================================
This is a good off road/dirt track with its share of tuff corners and bumpy straights to keep your attention, test your skills, and definitely keep you on your toes, its a bit on the dark side so keep your eyes on the map or you WILL miss a few corners before you become more familiarized with the layout...

I recommend this track to the serious racers who welcome a challenge, but not to the "lookie Loo's" who may be anticipating tons of Star Trek paraphernalia, there is some but not what you might expect.

<center>Image </center>

------------------
Malibu350

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 8:51 am 

ya i have seen that some peaple had that problem i never have i allwas run at 100% vis .. a friend of mine has the exact same puter as I do ( I made them both ) exept for the monitor.. I feal the prob is there i tested the crap out of this track and thats the only thing i have come up with ,, morthan likely refresh rates on some monitors cant handel the ground boxes ( and there are alot of them ) I hope it works for you ...