MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:30 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next   
 Post subject: ZooN is back on the web. Will he build another track ?
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 1:35 pm 
Hey, check this : http://come.to/zoon

Is there any guy who got contact with him ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:47 pm 
Ho hoooo.
There's some news since my last message!!!
Really great surprise on the same address !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:14 pm 
Trackologist

Hehe hey Rick. I've only spoken to ZooN in the game room on the few occassions he dropped in to check out "the little ppl" lol.

According to his site it looks like he's "back in action" with talk of releasing a track for the Expo. I sure hope that's true. Have you tried contacting him via e-mail?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:01 pm 
easy company

I guess he got my note :o)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:32 am 

Let's hope Phin grants an expansion to the submit time now :)

Although that would basically mean ZooN will win the Expo... lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:37 pm 

Salut à tous [;)] ( Hi all )

Thank you for your comments and messages :)
Like you maybe know, I will try to create ZooN Kitchen 2. But since this theme track isn't a brand new area ( I can't create it from blank, I haven't enough time to spend on it ), my contest participation will not be a really new concept like ZooN Kitchen was.
Fila :
I think if a track maker who will amaze us with a great and surprising theme idea will certainly win the contest [;)] Not me, because I must use existing 3D models to get more time to spend on the rest ...
and ... oh, I got great news by e-mail : ObeOne will try to help me with new models he'll create :)

If anyone know 3D creators who want to participate on this track creation, pass the word around you as soon as you can, because the remaining time will be short ;^)

See you :D

Image http://come.to/zoon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:57 pm 
easy company

I feel so bad for not letting you know about the expo much much sooner...

Just let me know what you need as far as models go and I'll build what I can within the time constraints... I need to... it'll help me debug the new binedit at the same time :o)

salute

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:03 pm 

Quote:
Malibu350 : I feel so bad for not letting you know about the expo much much sooner...

No, you don't have to think about this [;)] I haven't build any track since years, for some personal reasons, it isn't your fault at all.

Quote:
Malibu350 : Just let me know what you need as far as models go and I'll build what I can within the time constraints

Wowo, another greats news :D
The needed models can be a lot of differents stuff :
The main idea of this track is to start on the old Kitchen area (ZK1) and remove a lot of part (the giant doors will be closed) and of course build new parts. For example, a living room :D
So, I haven't particular idea for now, except all objects need to be created :? lol ! [;)]
Anyway, all kinds of giants objects can be used for the race path [;)]
At last, you're welcome [tu] with any house models :)
[thanx] :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:59 pm 
Trackologist

Hey ZooN - great to see ya, man. If you do manage to crank out a track for the Expo - great! If not, then I hope you make a track "just because". I love all your stuff, man...and I'm not the only one - people still advertise "ZooN Tracks" in their rooms. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:08 am 

Original or not, if it's a ZooN There's no doubt it will be good enough for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 1:09 am 

I agree, he has done some great tracks. Any chance of seeing a ZooN Subway 2?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:43 am 

Quote:
Any chance of seeing a ZooN Subway 2?

Hu :wink:
That's another idea, but again, it's need lot of time to spend on it [umm] Time is money and track developping will always be for free... as soon as TRI will invite me to participate on developper's team of MTM3 ! [yum] lol !

SLO_guys and Kruzr : Thx about your comments :D I will try to capture some pictures of the project version as regulary as possible and put some of them on a "Kitchen" Topic, in this forum, for example :) (Is there a better forum for this kind of subject ? hmm, I haven't visited every part of MTMG forums yet :roll: )

For now, I've closed some old area of ZK1 to start ZK2.
That means, there's nothing new to show you, except closed doors [bump] lol

Salut :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:52 pm 

Great to see you are still with us ZOON....we've never spoke, but I've been to your site many many times, and your tracks sit at the top of my favorites list (I'd say Zoonette Euro is your best short circuit, as far as track layout and racing lines.....beautiful)

Mal, if you want to shuffle some of your Zoon-model projects my way, I''d be happy to give 'em a try....I'll send them back therough you for inspection, as I'm still an intermediate with TRACK-model parameters and fabrication...

I'd be honored to participate....

=========================

I posted a thread in the GENERAL area on a suggestion for fixing the Expo time limit problem.....(or will post....give me 5 minutes after this post appears before you go seeking it.....lol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:10 pm 

WOW, great to see ya back on the scene Zoon. Never met you before either, but I just love your tracks. Hehe never met a racer who didn't like em', heck even the rumblers when racing on occasion will run only Zoons [nyuk]

Hope ya stick around bud we are all excited to have ya back! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:56 pm 

Quote:
never met a racer who didn't like em'

*waving* Here's one :)

Hehe, i couldn't resist.
Btw, ZooN, how are/were your racing skills in MTM? I remember that in Evo you were quite good (gaved me a beating quite a few times, that's why i quit the game, lol).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:59 pm 
easy company

Quote:
Mal, if you want to shuffle some of your Zoon-model projects my way, I''d be happy to give 'em a try...

Have at it BD, I think ZooN is looking for all the help he can muster.... which is something I should learn to do lol... so far I haven't begun work on anything other than a few ideas in my head.. so for now I'd just refer to zoons post above as to 'what' and let your imagination go... I'll keep in touch.

Post subject: The master returns
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:54 am 
He's back ;-)))))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:21 am 

Quote:
ZOtm_BigDOGGe :
Great to see you are still with us ZOON....we've never spoke, but I've been to your site many many times, and your tracks sit at the top of my favorites list (I'd say Zoonette Euro is your best short circuit, as far as track layout and racing lines.....beautiful)

_Shaggy_ : WOW, great to see ya back on the scene Zoon

OOPS;-) : He's back ;-)))))

Tee hee, hi and thanx to all of you :D

Quote:
Fila : Btw, ZooN, how are/were your racing skills in MTM? I remember that in Evo you were quite good (gaved me a beating quite a few times, that's why i quit the game, lol).

lol ! When I'm playing a lot with MTM2 or 4x4 Evo, I'm not so bad, right [;)] but I will need to train a lot to get my old skill back, heehee 8)
About 4x4 EVO, I don't really like the physic engine of this game. Even if graphism are much better than MTM2, I prefere the funny way of MTM2 handling than smoothy driving of EVO.
That's also why I haven't released a real EVO track (just converted)

See you :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:58 pm 
[/quote]About 4x4 EVO, I don't really like the physic engine of this game

have you tried evo2? muuuuuuch better....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:51 pm 

>About 4x4 EVO, I don't really like the physic engine of this game"

>have you tried evo2? muuuuuuch better....

Agree with Zoon: I know only about 4x4 EVO2 and the physics was so dreadful that I uninstalled it after one week.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next